Friday, April 19, 2013

Kim Kardashian buys first flats: 'So uncomfortable!'



The pregnant reality star loves her high heels.

Kim Kardashian, out and about to promote her newTyler Perry's Temptation movie, hid her bump under a poufy, short beige dress as she visited Live with Kelly and Michael today. Kristin Chenoweth, who was filling in for Kelly Ripa, asked about her maternity outfits and why there's so much chatter about the reality star's pregnancy style.

"My sister Kourtney warned me when I wasn't pregnant," said Kim. "She said all of the criticism you get when you're pregnant or a new mom is insane. Just wait." She went on to say, "I wore this black leather skirt the other day. People are like why are you wearing black? Are you ashamed? Are you trying to hide it? It was tight! I was trying to show the bump. (They said) You're trying to suffocate the baby. I had this maternity skirt made for me, like specially!"
She added, "Everything I do it seems to be crazy."

What's really crazy is what she said next: "I just bought my first pair of flats the other day. And I wore them. They are SO uncomfortable. Like, my heels are so comfortable," she said, acknowledging that at 5-feet-2 she likes the added height.

When Chenoweth noted the beautiful high heels she was wearing on the show, Kardashian admitted, "My foot is so swollen. I will say. It really is. And I'm sad. You know, 'cuz all my shoes doen't really fit me anymore. But I heard it goes back. Hopefully."

No comments:

Post a Comment